Pubicado el : 02/22/2021 00:00:01
Categorias : hair-care
Some of the main doubts of patients when undergoing a hair transplant are to know what are its phases, advantages and results of other patients to see the effectiveness of the treatment. In this blog post we will talk about all the phases before and after a hair transplant.
PHASE 1: Consultation
A hair transplant begins with the visit to the consultation, where the doctor has to evaluate the real possibility that the transplant is effective, explain the causes and the possible solutions that the patient has to deal with baldness or alopecia. Finally, the doctor will have to verify the success or failure of the treatment and end the visit with the date of the operation.
PHASE 2: Anesthesia
Anesthesia is very important for the patient and for the operation, as there is correct monitoring of the situation. Most clinics use semi-local anesthesia, in order to leave the patient numb and to be able to practice a local anesthesia throughout the area to be treated.
PHASE 3: Extraction
The follicles or follicular units are extracted from the donor area, which is often the occipital area, with a special tool that measures less than 1 mm. The extracted hairs are chosen under a homogeneous and prudent distribution to avoid that the donor area remains depopulated and with a notable decrease in density.
PHASE 4: Receiver channels
In this phase, micro incisions are made and the density of each zone and the final inclination of the transplanted hair are established. 3 factors are taken into account:
PHASE 5: Grafts
This is the phase of insertion of the bulbs in the receptor channels. The techniques used in this phase are known as "Open and Place", which is aimed at widening the receptor channel and "Stick and Place", which is based on placing the graft in the established position. The grafts will have to be preserved in physiological serum and kept cold to allow them to endure in perfect conditions for hours.
PHASE 6: Bandage
After 12 hours, it is normal to apply a simple bandage in order to maintain compression in the donor area.
PHASE 7: Post-operative
In the postoperative period, the patient is prescribed a therapy aimed at avoiding infections, slight headaches or swelling in the frontal area. After the operation, it is recommended not to sunbathe in the transplanted area and avoid any contact with the dust.
PHASE 8: Reviews
The reviews are carried out the day after the intervention, a few weeks later, at 3 months, at 6 months and at 12.
Finally, it must be said that a hair graft is a really slow procedure. Therefore, REDENHAIR is truly an alternative to hair implants. At Redenhair we have anti-hair loss products to reduce hair loss and help stimulate the growth of new hair. The REDENHAIR products that are the perfect alternative to hair implants are the following:
1. Hair Nutrition Supplement: REDENHAIR capsules are a revolutionary formula specially designed to keep the hair follicle healthy, preventing its oxidation and providing all the nutrients to stimulate hair growth.
2. Hair Regenerator Serum Manintenance: It is a hair regenerator designed to maintain hair volume, reduce hair loss and stimulate constant growth.
3. Hair Regenerator Brush: Designed to slow hair loss and stimulate the development of hair follicles for healthy and strong hair growth.
4. Capillary Regenerating Helmet: It is a device with laser light that constitutes a treatment to stimulate hair growth and has been tested and approved by the FDA and the European Commission as a safe, effective procedure without side effects.
5. Hair Regenerator Serum Forte: It helps to increase the density of the hair while reducing its fall and helps to stimulate the growth of new hair.
6. Redenhair Pro-Regenerative Acelerator: Its powerful formula hydrates, strengthens, stimulates, conditions and gives shine to the hair, which prevents breakage, and leaves hair healthy, protecting it from future damage.
7. Regenerative Shampoo: Its daily use helps to stop hair loss and stimulate hair growth.
8. Regenerativa Treatmet Kit: It is made up of Hair Regenerator Serum Redenhair, Hair Nutrition Supplement, Redenhair Regenerative Shampoo and Pro-Regenerative Accelerator Redenhair.
We hope that this article has served you as a source of information, and remember ... Every month we carry out raffles and exclusive offers on our Social Networks! So follow us on Instagram or Facebook and enjoy our promotions.