Categorias : hair-care
Alopecia not only affects men, it is clear that the passage of time takes its toll on all of us. The number of women who suffer from hair loss is less than that of men, but it is also very high. Estimates indicate that 25-30% of women suffer from some type of alopecia at some point in their lives.
Actually, having a birthday does not make us lose our hair, that is, old age is not a cause of female alopecia. At the capillary level, over time there is less collagen production and slower hair growth. Therefore, there can be an impoverishment of the quality and quantity of our hair. It is what is known as capillary aging, but it does not have a direct relationship with age, since it can appear both at 50 or 60 years and at 30.
The most common cause of hair loss in women is the so-called female androgenic alopecia. Unlike male alopecia, the line where the hair begins generally does not recede, but instead there is a loss of capillary density on the top of the head.
At the origin of female alopecia there are genetic factors. There is often an increase in the amount of male sex hormones - androgens. What happens as a result is that the follicles reduce in size. Because of this, the hair that is born is getting thinner and shorter. Ultimately, the follicle stops producing new hair.
In addition, with the arrival of Menopause, a hormonal imbalance occurs in women that, in some cases, affects the follicle. If we add to this any deficiency (of Iron, Potassium, Proteins, Folic Acid, Zinc, B Vitamins), the chances of a noticeable loss of hair grow, and then we would already be talking about female alopecia.
Other hormonal changes that can affect are the use of certain medications, a postpartum situation or pathologies such as polycystic ovarian syndrome or congenital adrenal hyperplasia, among others. Certain nutritional deficiencies may also intervene, which may be due to low-calorie diets or eating disorders, such as anorexia nervosa.
It is convenient that we pay attention to the changes that our hair gives us to know if we are really facing a hair problem: hair without shine, without strength, fragile, without body, matte and straight, etc.
Remember that there is always a solution to a hair problem. Our hair fiber cannot renew itself, so it needs us to help it do so through different treatments designed to combat aging and restore hair quality. With our Redenhair hair loss products, forget about dull, dull and dull hair. Fight female alopecia with Redenhair.
Our anti-hair loss line is made up of the following products:
- Hair Regenerator Serum Forte: It helps to increase the density of the hair while reducing its fall and helps to stimulate the growth of new hair.
- Redenhair Pro-Regenerative: Its powerful formula hydrates, strengthens, stimulates, conditions and gives shine to the hair, which prevents breakage, and leaves hair healthy, protecting it from future damage.
- Champú Regenerativo: Its daily use helps to stop hair loss and stimulate hair growth.
- Kit tratamiento Regenerador: It is made up of Hair Regenerator Serum Redenhair, Hair Nutrition Supplement, Redenhair Regenerative Shampoo and Pro-Regenerative Accelerator Redenhair.
- Hair Nutrition Supplement Redenhair: REDENHAIR capsules are a revolutionary formula specially designed to keep the hair follicle healthy, preventing its oxidation and providing all the nutrients to stimulate hair growth.
- Hair Regenerator Serum Mantenimiento: It is a hair regenerator designed to maintain hair volume, reduce hair loss and stimulate constant growth.
- Cepillo Regenerador Capilar: Designed to slow hair loss and stimulate the development of hair follicles for healthy and strong hair growth.
- Casco Láser (LLLT): EIt is a device with laser light that constitutes a treatment to stimulate hair growth and has been tested and approved by the FDA and the European Commission as a safe, effective procedure without side effects.
And remember ... Every month we carry out raffles and exclusive offers on our Social Networks!